google info

Tuesday 8 March 2016

The blossoms in my life.

Today I had a verse come to mind. Talking about seasons. There has been a lot of ups and downs in my life. My seasons have been rocky.

With my birthday approaching I have been thinking more about birth and death. It's also coming up to the one year mark of loosing my mom.  That was a very hard and dark dark time in my life.

The chapter that came to mind was Ecclesiastes chapter 3. It's talking about seasons. Waiting. Patience. Birth and death.

This makes me think about how our time on earth is so short. How we are here for only a fraction. How we need to slow down and enjoy the time we have here. We only have our mortal body for just a short time. Don't have it full with anger and hate.

It also talks about waiting. Remembering "He hath made everything beautiful in his time". His time is what we need to take out of it.

It's hard because we want to do things in our time. I know I want to do so much in my time. I like to have plans, get things done when I think I need to do. But remembering that my time may not be Heavenly fathers time.

I had a hard time with this while going through my divorce. It was hard. I know I need to listen to what Heavenly Father says. And now that I have a boyfriend I want to do things according to my plan. But those are not the Heavenly Fathers plan. I know that He will sent the perfect step father for my kids and my special helpmeet. The person that is a great addition to my life with the kids.

The seasons are starting to change at home. The buds are starting to come out, the flowers are poking out of the ground. I need to look at the flowers and the buds and know that my seasons are changing, and my seasons of life are changing. I need to wait and see what Heavenly Father has in store for my upcoming seasons. I can't wait to see the blossoms in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment