google info

Sunday 20 March 2016

Prayer for my BoyFriend

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for sending me an amazing man. You sent him to me right when I stopped looking. Right when I was full of anger and hurt. Thank you.

Thank you for sending a man who brought me back to you. One who was not afraid to share the scriptures, his church, and to drive me there. Thank you for working through him. For you tone helping him share the scriptures and have the right words to say.

Thank you for his amazing smile, the sparkle in his eye and his soft lips. Thank you for his warm arms that wrap arround me.

Heavenly Father please help me be a blessing to him. Please help me with getting him to open up. Please help me stay faithful to you Heavenly Father and faithful to him.

Heavenly Father please bless him with all he does. When he goes out and labours with his hands, when he is at home reading, when he is driving the hour from my home to his.

Please bless this amazing man. Please keep him safe. Please bless this man that I care for so much.

In Jesus name I pray,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment