google info

Monday 15 February 2016

Valentine's and being loved

Just struggling with a lot. I know it's due to my past marriage. But feeling so in loved and un worthy right now.. It's hard. I just hate being alone, and doing everything alone.

I never had kids thinking I would be doing it by myself. It's hard raising 3 kids.. It's even harder raising them by myself. Having to be both mom and dad.., and then taking care of my dad on top of it... I just feel like I can't keep on top of everything... I just want to be loved and wanted..,

Valentine's Day was a day of both happiness and sadness. It a slap in the face of what I did to screw up my marriage.. All the things that I should have done, or how I should have pleased him more. How if I just kept the house better. Or was thinner. Or if I gave him more oral... Or if I was more adventurous in the bedroom...  All these what ifs... Would I still be with him? The thinking about what I did to cause his anger to lash out at me.., and our kids..

Then I'm sitting here. I have this new amazing man in my life. He loves the Heavenly Father so much. He wants to see me love Heavenly Father too. And he does the most amazing things like drive an hour one way to see me, or to take me to church. He sends me bible and Book of Mormon verses to help me through my day. He is beyond amazing and best of all my kids like him and listen and respect him.

Yet for some reason all I can think about is how I can't please him. How I'm not good enough. How I need to do more. How if I don't please him in the bedroom he won't want me. (Yes I'm struggling with chastity) How I'm only good for one thing...

Then I look at myself. I'm broken. I'm beyond broken. I don't know if even the Heavenly Father can put this back together.

To top it off in my Valentine's card he put down a verse.
1 Corinthians 11:11-12
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.

It gives me a lot to ponder over.

And yet I sit here. Broken. Hurt. Feeling unloved. And most of all unworthy of being loved... Scared that I may loose the only good man in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment