google info

Monday 8 February 2016

Holy Ghost and Funeral Potatoes.

Yesterday was amazing. I was scared when I was called up on stage but the moment he laid his hand on my head this warmth radiated down me. First filling up my head, then down my neck and shoulders then my chest all the way down to my belly. It was like that warm feeling when you drink too much hard liquor but with this strange strange peace attached to it.

The prayer was amazing. Touching on prayer, being a good mother, being a missionary to others. It was just this peace that over came me. What I felt could not be put in to words.

The love I felt from everyone after was amazing. After sacrament meeting we had a potluck. It was an amazing meal. My first one as a full member of the church and a Mormon. And it was topped off with funeral potatoes.

I know it's not going to be all flowers and sunshine. But I need to remember to look up. When things are stressful, look up. Pray. Remember that my Heavenly Father is there. Hold fast to the iron rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment