google info

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Sisters can you help me?

I'm making time to meet with the sisters this morning. I need to talk to someone about help finding resources To talk to people.

I'm beyond hurt. I'm just so sad. Constantly wondering if I'm doing the right thing or if I'm screwing my life up again. I have screwed up so many things in the path it's what I'm used to.

I know the sisters are young. That thru are not councler. That the don't have all the answers. I'm just going though this spiral and I don't know how to get out.

Last night my mind was running miles a min going over all the wrong things I have done. Going over all the crap. Going over all the reasons why my boyfriend should not be with me. Why I'm damaged goods and how our heavenly father can't even fix it.

I'm sitting here on the skytrain heading towards down town. I feel beyond broken. I don't think I can be fixed....

I don't think I'm ever going to get over this stuff. Or feel loved.,
As I sit here on the skytrain crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment