google info

Monday 1 February 2016

Tests come in all shapes and sizes.

I was wormed that with my baptism coming up things would get tough. That the devil would throw things in my path.

Yep! Issues at work. I thought I was getting fired today as I was blamed for someone else's mistake. Was 5 min late to the bank and locked out so no way to pull out my rent... Then it took 4 ATM till I found one I could deposit money in as a few branches had down ATM...

I was freaking out scared that my land lord would kick us out for being late. I have never been late on rent.

I also was supposed to sign papers for withdrawing some rrsp. I have to go to court and need to pay my lawyer.

Then to top it off I was late to get to my boyfriends place for FHE at the ward. I wanted to cook him a special meal as it's the 2 year anniversary of his baptism. But everything flew out the window...

Trafic was ok so we are sitting here in McDonald's and I are a cheeseburger and we are drinking pop..

Just trying to take a breath and breath.

Our Heavenly Father is bigger then anything. Now to close my eyes and pray for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment