google info

Saturday 6 August 2016

Back after Time off...

I have taken some time off due to stress of breaking up with my boyfriend. My emotions have run high. I miss him like crazy just wishing things could be back what they used to be. Missing his arms around me hold me tight.

I think my hormones have been out of wack because I have been such a wreck. I have been going from sobbing and basicly begging him back (not usually my style) to being super hyper and happy.

Im trying to pray more. I know that Heavenly Father knows whats out there for me. Knows that there is someone better waiting for me.

Luckily Heavenly Father  has sent a great person in to my life. He is a cousin of Sister G. One of the sisters who helped me get baptized. We have spent time talking on facebook, and chatting on the phone.

He has been there through some very bad swings I have had over the last month. Swings where I was feeing so depressed I actually thought about killing my self, about giving up custody of my kids, about hurting myself. Swings I have not felt this deep since I was 13 and raped and kidnapped.

The late night phone calls. The caring words. The amazing laughter to his voice. The call to say goodnight that ended up with a 5 hour phone call till the wee part of the morning.

The soft way he is pushing me to be a better person. The way I feel like I can share everything with him. The way he is so easy to talk to and I don't feel like he judges me. Im hoping that in the beginning of October I will be able to see him in person.

Well the day is ending and I need sleep before service tomorrow.
I hope you all that read have an amazing sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment