google info

Sunday 12 June 2016

It wasn't suppose to be like this

My post today was supposed to be about this amazing message I heard in sacrament. About how blessed I am. It wasn't supposed to be like this. 

But last night for 50+ people, it wasn't supposed to be like that either.

There was a mass shooting at a LGBTQ nightclub. Those people went there to have a good time. To flirt. To enjoy life. To socialize with friends. To hang out with there chosen family.

Over 50 mothers lost there kids last night. Over 50 not being able to say I love you one last time. Not being able to hug them, or smell them one last time. 

This is crazy and has me so angry. 

Even if you think LGBTQ people are wrong they do not deserve to die. 

I am an LGBTQ Ally. I have LGBTQ friends, and family. These are mothers, sisters, fathers, brothers and children.  We are all children of Heavenly Father. And right now Heavenly Father is weeping for the loss of his children. 

Please no matter your religion, or lack of religion. Love your LGBTQ neighbors.  Show them love and kindness. 

Today please light a candle and think about the sadness. The loss. The amazing lives cut short. 

Heavenly Father loves each of you and wants you to love everyone else. 

My prayers are with Orlando 




No comments:

Post a Comment