google info

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Flaws? Me? Nawh!


I had a thought this morning. My blog is called the flawed Mormon. Talking with my son he said that's because no one is perfect except Jesus on earth. 

Now if you were perfect would anything bad happen? What would happen when you failed at something? Could you fail? 

Then makes me think about my own flaws. I'm prity sure my boyfriend and kids could add to this list. 
-trust to much/give too many second chances
-get angry/yell too much
-too high strung (thanks boyfriend) 
-to giving with help/money
-lazy
-too needy 
-text too much
-need to be touched/held too much 
-too emotional/crys to easily. 
-forgets to pray
-judges others
-swears
-issues with truthfulness (with my kid, yes the store is out of soda!) 

Now it makes me think about how I can work on those flaws. I'm working on anger right now. It's hard to not yell at my kids. I loose my temper with them early. I'm also working on being high strung. My boyfriend has pointed that out to me on a few occasions. I'm trying to calm down and stay a bit more low key and relax. It's hard. 

Now can we pray to Heavenly Father and ask him to help us with our flaws? Yes! Flaws are a type of burden we can ask Heavenly Father to take from us! 

This week I'm going to work on my prayer and asking Heavenly Father to help me calm down and be less high strung. 

What are you going to work on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment