google info

Sunday 24 April 2016

Truly evolved man will treat you differently

I was reading a article on how a truly evolved man will treat you differently then any other guy. I thought I would look at its points.

1. You will share the drivers seats.
Well the guy I'm seeing is an introvert. He does give me the option to choose most things, but when I give him the choice it's great. I like it that we both can switch. I wish he would choose more often.
2. They will see things in a way you may never have.
So true! He always gives me another perspective. Kindly telling me if I'm too upset, how to look at it from the other perspective and if I'm letting myself get walked all over.
3. They will challenge your shit.
 True. This man pushes me to be a better mother, girlfriend, and most of all child of God!
4. You might not feel loved.
True. I'm so used to physical only relationship. But when he cares that I'm safe when busing around, or that I have eaten, or if I'm sleeping enough. I'm used to physical kissy and sexual. But this man cares and makes sure I'm fully cared for.
5. You will love beyond what you've ever known.
Yes! This man cares about me and wants to push me to be the best I can be both physically and spiritually. He knows exactly what I need and try's with his whole power to do it or get it.
6. Communication will be his greatest strength.
Well we are working on communication but we have great conversations. I know it's just a thing for us to slowly work on.


Now I'm learning to be the type of partner I want. I'm trying hard to keep my cell use to a minimum when out. I'm trying to love like I want to be loved, and be the type of person I want to love me.

I keep thinking of proverbs 31, and striving to be that sort of woman for my future spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment