google info

Monday 25 April 2016

Finally done with police....

Finally finished with police...   Yep it's a txt you never want to get from a loved one. Today after I was done at the vets office (my 3 legged cat is sick and not sure what is wrong but that's for another day) I got that as a reply from my boyfriend.

I found out that he was hit from behind by a driver in a small car. He then told me that the other drivers car is a write off and all the airbags went off.

This scared me beyond belief as first I was worried about his physical health. That he was on an adrenalin high and would not feel any injury.

Second I was scared because I really care about him. And I sent him these words after he assured me that he was ok.

"I care about you so much I don't know what I would do if I lost you. I know it was not that bad but I care about you a lot. More then I can put in to words right now."

I love this amazing man. We can't go without texting each other multiple times a day. I feel lost without his txts. I truly care for him and want to make sure his needs are met, and that he is taken care of. And the most amazing thing is he takes care of my needs. He is a gift from Heavenly Father at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment