google info

Sunday 24 April 2016

Listening to the spirit

Im still trying to listen to the spirit. Its hard sometimes when you want something but are not sure if it is the spirit talking or your own wants.

I had a good talk with a few friends about it. Got some good advice.

K gave me this advice:

That can be an hour long conversation. Lol 😱 I'm still learning every day. If I feel good about a certain path and pray about it and still feel good about it, I have confidence in that decision. Sometimes I start to go down a certain path and there is second guessing and confusion and that can be confirmation to try a different path. Usually if you have a thought and it is a righteous desire or a righteous choice, that is the spirit. Also, the more you act on those thoughts from the spirit, the better you will get at recognizing how the spirit speaks to you and he will speak to you more because he knows you will act. I hope that makes sense.


Its hard when you are unsure of if its your want or the the spirit speaking.

But Im happy for a change. Im feeling good. In my talks with friends they said if I feel good and i don't have anxiety or questions then its from Heavenly Father.

Now if I can just work on patience. As a mother we teach our kids about patience and learning how to be patient. But its hard when you think you know the time is right.

now to take time to work on me. Time to pull out the paper journal and get working,

No comments:

Post a Comment