google info

Monday 25 April 2016

Be the person you want to marry

I started talking to someone. And was given some great advice. She suggested to write down what i want in a future husband and to strive to be that. so here is goes in random order.



  • will tell me all that he is thinking and be there to hear everything that I'm thinking. 
  • who will be romantic and show me physicaly and verbally that he loves me. 
  • who will love my kids just as much as I love them. 
  • will want to pray with me every day
  • will want to work on issues and sit down and fix them. 
  • who will push me to be the best that i can be
  • who will help me with house work, and things that need to be done
  • who i can laugh with
  • who will be there when I'm sad and depressed and just hold me
  • who will be there in the good and in the bad
  • who will love me. 
  • who will want the best for me
  • who will want the best for my kids
  • someone who will put my needs over his, and will let me put his needs over mine. 
  • who will be my equal
  • who will put 100% in to the relationship as i will put 100% in. 
  • will understand that we may need time apart when we are mad at each other but want to fix things. 
  • will want to travel. I love to travel. 
  • will listen to all my silly hopes and dreams
  • will wipe away my tears
  • will love me no matter what. 
  • will always try. no quitting in the relationship. 
  • will be faithful. 


now to try to be this person for my future husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment