google info

Friday 28 October 2016

Feeling dead inside.... and the flu

I have been struggling with getting over two guys, and I just hurt inside. I have also this great guy who is local who would love to marry me but he is just not the type of person I see myself with.

To top it off I got the flu about 5 days after I got my flu shot. This is the sickest that I have been. Im just exhausted and done.

Just before I came down with he flu I got my Patriarchal blessing. It was the most amazing thing I had ever had done in my life. It was my personal message from Heavenly Father on what I can receive if I follow the commandments and do what Im told.

Im also struggling with income, Im trying to raise money to cover my lawyers fees. I need $1000 by December first.

Well this is a short one. Im still resting and trying to get over this darn flu. I have spend the last 3 days sleeping. Thankfully my kids have been really well behaved, frozen dinners have kept them full for dinner. Hopefully Im feeling better tomorrow and can take my kids to a trunk or treat.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katrina!
    I just wanted to say that I admire you deeply. I've always been in awe of how incredibly selfless you are, especially to your family. Your kids love you, and you are so patient and loving with them. You are so strong, and people notice. It's amazing how you get through what you do, but I know Heavenly Father has a divine plan for you. And I know that part of that purpose is being the wonderful mother you are. Take care of yourself, especially with Heavenly Father's help. You are loved.

    ReplyDelete