google info

Saturday 8 October 2016

Be Specific in your prayers.

Went to instatue and ha d a good think about the lesson. They were talking about faith and having faith like a child. How little kids and just go and ask for what they want. What is there need. It made me realize that I need to have faith like a child. That I need to be specific in my prayers.

I have listend to my kids prayers and what they pray for. That there sibling will be nice. That the bully will be loved. That they will get to play on the swings at lunch. That they can play dogeball in gym. That they can have candy after school. That there friends will be happy.....

The prayers they pray are so simple. So quick. So to the point. Makes me think of my prayers. That I need to be simple. That I need to just ask for small simple things.


So starting today. Dear Heavenly Father please send me a spouse. A Godly Spouse. A preisthood holder. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment